June 2021 update: Outdoor dining is back! We are also still offering takeout. We are working diligently to create a fun, outdoor space for y'all but it will take a tiny bit of time to get it looking finished. Please bear with us as we try to get this space ready for you!
Please read through these quick notes on outdoor dining and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at ! We will be applying the same AHS rules to our patio as we did to our indoor space!
- Patio seating will still be done on a first come first serve basis, you MUST come inside to be seated. Please do not simply arrive and grab a table, we cannot ensure things are properly sanitized and ready for you that way.
- We will still ask for a contact name and number from each table as per AHS guidelines and we will keep tables at a maximum of 4 guests.
- Patrons must wear a mask on the patio unless seated at their tables.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer and kindly ask that you use it upon arrival!
- We will be providing heat lamps and patio fire pits when available, and when necessary. We will do our absolute best to make your dining experience as comfortable as possible but please bear with us as we are still working out the kinks!
- We want you to feel at home in this space, so please feel free to bring blankets, games, etc... whatever is going to help you enjoy our patio!
- We will continue to offer the full menu on the patio, however we will be transitioning to disposable cups to help to keep our staff as safe as possible through this third wave of the pandemic (we usually hand polish all our glassware). This unfortunately means we will not be offering flights at this time, and instead will be offering both our traditional 16oz pours as well as a 7oz glass!
- Being that we are not allowed to have people in the dining room, patio dining is done at the guests' own risk. We cannot be held liable for any issues that arise from quick changing weather and may have to shut down dining during your meal. We will do our best to accommodate you in the event that this happens.
- We will be blocking off the a section of the parking lot to ensure safe distancing and plenty of seating, however this means we no longer have dedicated accessible parking spaces. If you are planning on coming down and are in need of assistance, please give us a heads up by calling 587-274-2739 and we will do our best to make your visit as seamless as possible!
- We love your furry friends, therefore dogs will be allowed on the patio provided they are on a leash, and are behaving well!